How often should I wash my car?
It depends. There are many variables to take into consideration – how often you drive your car, road conditions and even personal preference. Vehicles that are subjected to salt, sand, and other harsh elements should be washed weekly to protect your vehicle’s delicate finish. In seasons or climates where there are less harmful elements a wash every two weeks should be sufficient.
What else can a good car wash do for my vehicle?
Quite a bit. For instance, the high pressure sprays used in our tunnel wash are designed to loosen and wash away dirt and grime built up in your car’s wheels. Once this buildup is washed away, your car will ride smoother.
Do I need to make an appointment for detailing?
Our express interior service does not require an appointment. For other more intensive detailing services, an appointment is required so we can ensure there is sufficient time to complete the job to perfection and allow for drying time.
Are there any restrictions when using the tunnel wash?
Yes. Safety and protecting your vehicle from damage are our greatest concerns. The following is a list of vehicles that we are unable to put through the conveyor, however our 24 hour self serve bays are always at your disposal.
- Vehicles more than 89” tall
- Trucks with dual rear tires
- Vehicles with permanently affixed tri-pod style mirrors
- Open truck beds with debris, tools, or any other loose materials
- Trucks/vans with ladders
- Vehicles that sit too low
- Trucks with greasy fifth wheels
- Vehicles with ball hitches
- Tires that are too wide
- Vehicles with hitch mounted bike, ski or wheelchair carriers